Woodbridge NJ – Full Time
Dulcian has a team like no other with consultants who are active authors and presenters at leading IT conferences. We build software according to the client’s specifications quickly and efficiently. Our customized development tools greatly facilitate the process and generate most of the code needed to create systems.
Dulcian builds high quality software for both government organizations and leading private companies in the health care, insurance and financial realms.
Our Ideal Employee
Our ideal employee is interested in building high quality software to satisfy our customer requirements. You are willing to learn from others and research on your own to become one of the best in your field.
You are hardworking, smart, and energetic. You are exceptional at execution, pay great attention to detail, are a natural problem solver, and are excited by a fast-paced work environment that demands excellence.
You are a self-starter, with strong written and verbal communication skills and presence, comfortable with multi-tasking.
Candidates for the Software Developer position should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science or a hard science major (math, physics, engineering or chemistry).
- High grades in courses that demonstrate skill in solving difficult tasks; college level hard science classes.
- Interest and experience at using programming languages. We work primarily with Oracle PL/SQL and Java, but working knowledge of at least one programming language is necessary.
- Strong organizational skills, including problem solving and project management skills, including ability to deliver projects proactively, independently and under pressure.
- Experience managing multiple tasks effectively and working productively in a fast-paced organization
- Commitment to accuracy, attention to detail and follow-through; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enthusiasm for the organization’s mission and respect for our core values of teamwork, integrity, accountability, leadership, and respect.
- Effectively collaborates with a team; seek and provide constructive feedback
- Be able to think “out of the box”
Dulcian, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience, including full benefits and a 401(k) plan.
Woodbridge, NJ – some travel may be required.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com